Alerte Cobra : Fanclub Français : Le forum de la communauté des fans Français Index du Forum

Bienvenue 
   -- Bienvenue Invité sur le forum du site  http://www.cobra11.free.fr --

-- La communauté des fans Français --  

Cobra 11 Turkei

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alerte Cobra : Fanclub Français : Le forum de la communauté des fans Français Index du Forum » Le coin détente » Fanfics » Fanfics {classique}
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tari001
Fan débutant
Fan débutant

Acteur préféré: Erdogan Atalay
Point(s): 50

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 11:43    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Okay... so here's my idea Smile

This is about Semir coming back to Turkey after long years for a family matter? What is waiting for him in Turkei? New adventures perhaps? Razz

Not a good summary, I know Embarassed This scenario is planned to be finished in 10 episodes (I'm writing the ninth episode for our Turkish forum right now Smile )

I will, of course, write in English - if you want to read it, of course Very Happy I've given my permission to Erdogirl to translate it into French.

So... what do you think? Shall I post? Embarassed Embarassed

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Visiter le site web du posteur
Laure49
5000 messages
5000 messages

24/02/1988
Point(s): 294

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 16:52    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

Je me permet de mettre la traduction Embarassed
Traduction : Voila mon histoire.

C'est à propos de Semir qui revient en Turquie après de longues années, serait-ce pour une affaire de famille ? Qu'est-ce qui l'attend en Turquie ? De nouvelles aventures peut-être ?

Ce n'est pas un bon résumé je sais. Ce scénario est plannifié pour être fini en 10 épisodes. ( je suis en train d'écrire le 9ème épisode pour un forum turc.)

Je vais bien sûr écrire en anglais, si vous voulez le lire bien sûr. J'ai donné la permission à Erdogirl de traduire la fiction en français.
Alors, qu'en pensez-vous ? Je la poste ?

Hi Merve !!

Yes, it's a good idea !!
And I'm sure, a very good fiction.
But I like your summary Razz

And, do you meet Erdogan in your history ? because you live in Turkey ? lool
Wink

I like to read your fanfiction Wink

Dernière édition par Laure49 le Ven 21 Sep 2007, 18:48; édité 1 fois
MSN
manoir
10 000 messages
10 000 messages

22/10/1980
Acteur préféré: René Steinke
Point(s): 405

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 18:10    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

Merci pour la traduction Laure

J'aimerais beaucoup lire ta fanfiction Véronika Razz  

manoir
10 000 messages
10 000 messages

22/10/1980
Acteur préféré: René Steinke
Point(s): 405

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 18:13    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

Je me suis trompée, j'ai mis véronika Bannir  je suis désolée Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

J'aimerais beaucoup lire ta fanfiction tari001  

tari001
Fan débutant
Fan débutant

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 19:28    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

Noooo, unfortunately I've never met him and well... it seems I'm not likely to meet him either Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Okay, so I'll post it before leaving for shopping Smile Which... will be about half an hour later so I'm gonna post now Very Happy

Oh, and because there isn't a name like Semir in Turkish (I think they formed it from its Turkish original: Semih Laughing ) you'll see his name in the letter as Semih. I'm trying to fix them all, but sometimes it may just slip Smile Don't let them confuse you Razz

tari001
Fan débutant
Fan débutant

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 19:30    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

And, uh, thanks for your support Mort de Rire (MDR was suitable, right, I choose it because it's grinning Mr. Green )

tari001
Fan débutant
Fan débutant

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 19:33    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

PART 1

"My dear son, Semih,

I would like to say hello, after all these long years. But unforunately, I have grave news to you.

Your grandmother gave her last breath yesterday.

I'm troubled to give you these bad news, but I thought it would be unfair for not letting you know.

Your uncle"

The camera slowly pans away from the letter and shows us a big bedroom. The colors white and light brown dominates the room, a large twin bed stands before the window, which covers fully a wall. On the other side of the bed, a dressing table stands, stuff lays around on it, quite in a mess.

The camera turns to left to show a suitcase with some clothes in it.

Andrea folds the letter and gets up, goes right in front of the bed, and stops.

Andrea: So you are going.

Semir rushes into the screen, puts the shirt in his hand to the suitcase, then turns to look at Andrea.

Semir: I have to. I... (not knowing what to say for a moment, he gives up and walks past Andrea to the wardrobe) Whatever.

Seeing that Semir is a bit overnervous and teary, Andrea sits down beside the suitcase, crosses her legs, and continues watching him. His hands shaky, Semir couldn't fold the jean he took out. Andrea holds out her hand.

Andrea: Give it to me.

Obediently, Semir gives the jeans to her. Andrea folds it neatly and puts it into the suitcase. Then she turns to her left to see Semir staring blankly into the space.

Andrea: Dear, what is wrong?

Semih looks sideways at her and shakes his head. But Andrea isn't convinced. She slids to left and puts her head to Semir's chest. Semir pulls her more closely, begins caressing her hair.

They don't speak for a time. Then softly, Semir begins

Semir: When I was in Turkey, I hardly ever see my grandma. And we haven't seen each other much after I come here to Germany. We just talked on the phone once or twice.

Andrea lifts her head slightly to look at him in the face. Semir continues, his voice somewhat broken.

Semir: She loved me so much, never wanted me to come to Germany. But then I never wanted to stay with her when I was a child. Well, I... was used to be really terrified from my grandma's presence when I was a child. And I haven't been to Turkey for years, you know.

Andrea nods, understanding.

Andrea: You regret you didn't spend enough time with her.

Semir hesitates for a moment, then he nods too. Andrea kisses his cheek.

Andrea: But there's nothing to worry, I'm sure she was not heart broken. And even if she was...

She smiles sweetly up at him.

Andrea: She had probably forgiven you in these years.

Semir looks at her sadly.

Semir: Do you think so?

She nods.

Andrea: Of course. Hundred percent positive.

Semir seems a bit relaxed, he smiles as he leans back to the bed and pulls Andrea a lot more closer to himself...

The headquarters of highway cops. In the room of Engelhard.

The door is knocked. Without looking at the door, Ms. Engelhard calls out.

Anna: Enter!

Semir comes in.

Semir: Good morning chief.

Anna: Good morning. What is it that brought you this early in the morning?

Semih: Well chief, I was... going to ask a favour.

Anna: I'm listening.

Semih: I... want to use my annual leave.

She raises her eyebrows. Semir explains.

Semir: My grandmother had deceased. I have to go to Turkey.

Ms. Engelhard nods her head sympathetically.

Anna: Ooh. I'm really sorry about that. You may, then, have your leave. When is your plane?

Semir: This night.

Anna: Then your leave begins from tomorrow.

Semir: Thanks chief.

Semir turns to leave the room...

Chris: Where are you going?

His new partner had entered the room. Semir faces him.

Semir: I have to go to Turkey. For a funeral.

Chris has a sad look on his face.

Chris: I'm sorry.

Semir: Thank you.

There is a moment of hesitation. Then Chris moves forward to hug Semir. Semir is quite startled, but doesn't step back.

Chris: Take care.

Semir: You too.

Semir leaves the room...

10 p.m.

A little, pretty child room, as much can be seen through the darkness. The door is slowly opened, as though not to make too much noise, and the light beam coming through the gap momentarily shines upon the pink - violet wall covers.

Semir and Andrea has come in. Andrea stands back at the door while Semir approaches the cot.

In the cot sleeps a little girl, barely around three or four. Semir bends down to kiss his daughter on the forehead, and cuddles her in the blankets. The baby creases her face, turns to him and opens her eyes a slit.

Aida: Daddy...

Overwhelmed by emotions, Semir caresses his daughter's hair.

Semir: I'm here, darling...

The baby smiles and turns to her side, slipping back into sleep. Andrea has tears in her eyes.

Andrea: How many days you got?

Semir turns to her.

Semir: A month.

Andrea bows her head. Semir comes to her and hugs her.

Semir: Hey... Don't worry. I will be back much sooner. I'm not inclined to use all of my annual leave at once.

Andrea smiles...

3 a.m. In the plane.

Semir takes his seat and fastens his seatbelt. He feels a bit nervous... of not knowing what should be waiting him in Turkey...

The plane starts to move...

Semir exhales, puts his head to the back of the seat. He mutters to himself.

Semir: Good morning, Turkey.

The flight attendant comes to ask him if he needs anything, and gives him the headsets. Semir puts the headsets on.

Going through channels, he stops at one. At the DJ's words, he couldn't help but to smile.

- For those who started the day early... Good morning Turkey.

Laure49
5000 messages
5000 messages

24/02/1988

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 19:54    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

Merve, I love your story !!
It's very good !!

The scenes between Andrea and Semir are very beautiful !!
And When Aïda say "daddy !" It's so cute !! Razz
And Anna is very sympatic, 1 month of vacancy !! Yesss Razz lool

This part is very good !!

I will read other part with lot of pleasure !! Wink

I suppose Erdogirl will be translate your story !!

Very Very good !! Faut que ca bouge !

MSN
tari001
Fan débutant
Fan débutant

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 20:06    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

Thank you Laura Very Happy Personally, the only part I liked here was their scene with Andrea Mr. Green

I think these vacancies are given according to how much they work, how good they are, etc... Well, Semir is the best Faut que ca bouge ! Faut que ca bouge !

Oh yeah, I wish Marina can translate it soon so everyone in this forum can read Smile I'll post the second eppie as soon as I'm finished with translating Mr. Green

Laure49
5000 messages
5000 messages

24/02/1988

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Sep 2007, 23:14    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei Répondre en citant

Yes, the scene with Andréa and Semir is very good !! They are in love, I like that Razz ^^

These vacancies are deserved, because of Semir's big job !! Faut que ca bouge !
And now, he can plays with is daughter !! Razz

So, I'm impatient to read suite Wink

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:47    Sujet du message: Cobra 11 Turkei

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alerte Cobra : Fanclub Français : Le forum de la communauté des fans Français Index du Forum » Le coin détente » Fanfics » Fanfics {classique} Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation